You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Delays with Figure Skating Store order - is this normal?  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Christy

• AOSS Member
  • Total GOE: 103
Delays with Figure Skating Store order - is this normal?
« on: December 09, 2014, 10:37:48 AM »
I ordered a couple of items from the Figure Skating Store and some have shipped but the Chloe Noel pads haven't. I've tried emailing to ask for an update but no response, and also phoned to see if I can change the order for the Waxel pads if they are in stock and can be shipped, but they are not answering the phone. There's nothing on the website which indicates back order, out of stock, or other delays so I was expecting the stuff to have shipped by now.
I know others have used them so wondered if this was normal or they were usually quite prompt.

Offline Christy

• AOSS Member
Re: Delays with Figure Skating Store order - is this normal?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 02:22:42 PM »
Finally got hold of them and they said they'd ship the outstanding items on Tuesday, but I didn't get a shipping confirmation and order status was unchanged so I cancelled the order today. They said they'd checked this morning and the order was still sitting on a shelf in the warehouse but they didn't seem concerned.... oh well.

Offline littlerain

• On the Edge
  • Total GOE: 11
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 05:59:57 PM »
Bummer :(

Offline rd350

• Glides at Will
  • Total GOE: 8
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 06:09:23 PM »
Wow, that stinks, especially if any of your order was a gift!  Doesn't sound like they'll be around for long.
Working on Silver MITF and Bronze Freestyle

Offline twinskaters

• Practicing Chick Tails
  • Total GOE: 9
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 08:23:36 PM »
I've had good experiences ordering from them. I am sorry you didn't!

Offline Christy

• AOSS Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 10:18:46 PM »
I had a good experience when I ordered from them via Fulfilled by Amazon, although I'm not sure exactly how that process works. Recently I was reviewing another vendor who was Fulfilled by Amazon and every negative rating had a response from Amazon that said they were responsible for the problems rather than the vendor.

Offline Christy

• AOSS Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 09:44:18 PM »
Argh - just picked the order up from the mailbox service and they sent the wrong size!!! Now it's partly my fault because I ordered over the Black Friday weekend and their site kept going down so it took six attempts to actually place the order and each time I had to start from scratch and I accidentally selected the wrong size on one item. I realised immediately but there was no way to edit the order so I emailed them twice using the order confirmation then phoned and they entered comments onto the order with details of the correct size and said that would ensure I would get the right item, and I thought it would be ok as it showed the comments on the website, but no, they mailed the wrong size  >:(