You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Fleece leggings  (Read 2364 times)

Offline Kat

• Zamboni Driver
  • Total GOE: 19
Fleece leggings
« on: November 19, 2010, 09:36:30 PM »
Guys.  If you have a Rainbow clothing store in your area (http://www.rainbowshops.com/), go there.  I was there tonight for something totally different and saw they have fleece leggings.  OMG are they soft and snuggly.  I bought two pairs (because I know I'll wear these into the ground and I need a backup pair!).  Fleece leggings are hard to find.  Especially outside of the pricey sports-clothing stores where you'll pay 50 bucks for a pair.  These were 6 or 7 (can't remember which).  I'm going to be wearing them for EVERYTHING, all winter!

(Also got a couple pairs of beige thick-knit leggings.  Grr I paid a bundle for the Mondor heavyweight rib-knit tights and these were 7 bucks!!)
"The only thing you have to be afraid of is to not fly."

Offline jjane45

• Clean Skate
  • Total GOE: 162
Re: Fleece leggings
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 12:26:05 AM »
Ha, I haven't visited Rainbow for a long time. On the other hand, I kept thinking "rainbo" when reading your post! lol

Offline Kat

• Zamboni Driver
  • Total GOE: 19
Re: Fleece leggings
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 08:26:46 AM »
Nope, not that Rainbo.  :)

I hadn't been there in a long time either, but happened to stop in when I was in the area one day, then came back later for something I wanted...and found these.  OMG they're great.  Might wanna go a size up for anyone who has a big ol' butt like me, though.  The mediums fit fine on the legs for me, but just a tad not enough butt room (you know, the type where they ride really low on your butt because the butt wasn't cut roomy enough, if you wanna get TMI about it).  I have a large pair too and they're still not all that loose on the legs.  We'll see once I wash them, though.
"The only thing you have to be afraid of is to not fly."