You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Pro Shops in Orange County, California?  (Read 1830 times)

Offline bayroan

• Designated Spinner
  • Total GOE: 0
Pro Shops in Orange County, California?
« on: August 05, 2019, 12:13:33 AM »
Apologies if this posting is not up to community standards (sorry, I'm still a newbie)... I live in the Orange County area and have been recently having a lot of problems with boot fitting. I've been to the Ice Palace in Aliso Viejo <snip> they only carry Riedell's; the new Great Park Ice at Irvine has a pro shop that is run by the same people that run the shop in the Rinks at Anaheim Ice and they seem to have another shop in LA. Considering that they seem to all be ice hockey professionals in that shop, and have been dismissing my boot fit issue continuously while I'm in pain, I was wondering if there are any figure skating boot fitters in the area that can help me select a better fit. Would anyone have any tips? Thank you so much.

Mod note: removed anecdotal comment; not relevant to question.  Moved to Pro Shop forum.

Offline Bill_S

• Over the Edge
  • Total GOE: 370
  • Whack! Bam! Ouch!
    • Bill's skating pages
Re: Pro Shops in Orange County, California?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 11:04:23 AM »
Just wondering if you found anyone to fit boots where you live. The thread hasn't had any replies, so this forum must not have any Orange County residents.
Bill Schneider

Offline Isk8NYC

• Administrator
  • Asynchronous Skating Team Leader
  • Total GOE: 141
    • Ten Years of Figure Skating Discussions!
Re: Pro Shops in Orange County, California?
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 01:18:12 PM »
It was originally under Rink Roundups; I moved it a day or so ago.  Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
-- Isk8NYC --
"I like to skate on the other side of the ice." - Comedian Steven Wright