You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Klingbeils!  (Read 1819 times)

Offline Jeté

• Rink Rat
  • Total GOE: 0
  • Jumping is nice!
Klingbeils!
« on: October 21, 2017, 06:34:19 PM »
Hi,
Just wanted to know if any of you here have klingbeils and the link for their store. I’ve been trying to search it up online but their is no official store.
A link would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Offline Ethereal Ice

• Prerotation Society
  • Total GOE: 13
Re: Klingbeils!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 06:44:48 PM »
I don't think the company exists anymore. There is supposed to be a new company called Avanta that was created by a former Klingbeil person, but there have been some issues with it. If you are interested further, there is an Avanta thread below and I can also pm you some of the information I have regarding them.

Offline laylamill

• Wearing Rental Skates
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 01:29:35 PM »
Sorry Klingbeil is no longer! One good thing, boot technology has come so far that stock boots can be customized and are in most cases just as good if not better than customs. I just purchased a pair of Edea Ice fly and they fit so similar to my custom Kbeils, only weight about 1/3 as much, its amazing!

Offline Arwen17

• Wobbling on new skates
  • Total GOE: 889
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 10:35:25 PM »
The people at my rink who used to buy custom Klingbeils all switched to custom Harlicks instead.

Offline LoveDance

• Wearing Rental Skates
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 01:32:45 AM »
Klingbeil Company does not exist anymore.  Avanta Boot Labs make great quality custom boots.  I just had my 2nd pair made an they feel great, fit like a glove, did not require any punching, and no break-in period.  I heard other people have the same success, and some whom had Klingbeil before say AVANTA fits the same, if not better than Klingbeil.  I also used to have Harlick, they were custom made, but always felt too big, I broke my foot in them and switched to AVANTA, full name is Avanta Boot Labs, website www.AVANTAskating.com . They are in Hayward, California.