You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Skating Priest  (Read 2950 times)

Offline AgnesNitt

• Asynchronous Skating Team Leader
  • Total GOE: 516
    • The ice doesn't care
Yes I'm in with the 90's. I have a skating blog. http://icedoesntcare.blogspot.com/

Offline FigureSpins

• CER-A, CER-C
  • Total GOE: 188
Re: Skating Priest
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 08:32:28 PM »
Well, we had the Skating Nun last year... http://skatingforums.com/index.php?topic=6988.0
"If you still look good after skating practice, you didn't work hard enough."

Year-Round Skating Discussions for Figure Skaters - www.skatingforums.com

Offline skategeek

• Swizzle Royalty
  • Total GOE: 260
  • or is that geekyskater?
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 08:52:19 PM »
Well, we had the Skating Nun last year... http://skatingforums.com/index.php?topic=6988.0

We have a skating rabbi in one of my classes.  She goes for fairly typical adult skaterwear, in bright cheerful colors.

Offline FigureSpins

• CER-A, CER-C
  • Total GOE: 188
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 08:53:04 PM »
We have a skating rabbi in one of my classes.  She goes for fairly typical adult skaterwear, in bright cheerful colors.

This thread is starting to sound like a joke: "A priest, a nun and a rabbi walk into an ice rink..."
"If you still look good after skating practice, you didn't work hard enough."

Year-Round Skating Discussions for Figure Skaters - www.skatingforums.com

Offline tstop4me

• Alex, I'd like to buy an axel…
  • Total GOE: 196
  • Conserve Angular Momentum
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 01:33:47 PM »
This thread is starting to sound like a joke: "A priest, a nun and a rabbi walk into an ice rink..."

OK, I'll bite.

A Priest, a Nun, and a Rabbi walk into an ice rink.  A Cute Little Girl in a Chloe Noel outfit comes up to them, and asks, "Do you like to skate?"  "Like?  We all have a passion for skating," the three answer in unison.  The Cute Little Girl then asks them, "Why do you have a passion for skating?"

The Cute Little Girl first turns to the Priest, and the Priest replies:  "It's a spiritual experience when I put on my Ice Halo and skate; I feel close to God."

She then turns to the Nun, and the Nun exclaims:  "I was first introduced to skating during a convent outing.  It was sheer ecstasy when I landed my first Axel, and skating has become a life-long habit, I guess."

The Cute Little Girl finally turns to the Rabbi, and the Rabbi sighs:  "Oh, my dear child, I was chosen to lead a life of suffering.  I've been trying to nail a scratch spin for some ten years now, and I still can't hook the entrance."

Offline sampaguita

• Alex, I'd like to buy an axel…
  • Total GOE: 44
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 09:11:08 PM »
OK, I'll bite.

A Priest, a Nun, and a Rabbi walk into an ice rink.  A Cute Little Girl in a Chloe Noel outfit comes up to them, and asks, "Do you like to skate?"  "Like?  We all have a passion for skating," the three answer in unison.  The Cute Little Girl then asks them, "Why do you have a passion for skating?"

The Cute Little Girl first turns to the Priest, and the Priest replies:  "It's a spiritual experience when I put on my Ice Halo and skate; I feel close to God."

She then turns to the Nun, and the Nun exclaims:  "I was first introduced to skating during a convent outing.  It was sheer ecstasy when I landed my first Axel, and skating has become a life-long habit, I guess."

The Cute Little Girl finally turns to the Rabbi, and the Rabbi sighs:  "Oh, my dear child, I was chosen to lead a life of suffering.  I've been trying to nail a scratch spin for some ten years now, and I still can't hook the entrance."

Hahaha!!! That's a good one!

Offline Isk8NYC

• Administrator
  • Total GOE: 141
    • Ten Years of Figure Skating Discussions!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 08:25:26 AM »
OK, I'll bite.

Awesome +GOE

Thanks!!!
-- Isk8NYC --
"I like to skate on the other side of the ice." - Comedian Steven Wright

Offline Meli

• AOSS Member
  • Total GOE: 25
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 02:22:28 PM »
OK, I'll bite.

Dying.