You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: For sale: Jackson Competitor size 3D  (Read 2450 times)

Offline Skittl1321

• Swizzle Royalty
  • Total GOE: 121
    • Skittles Skates
For sale: Jackson Competitor size 3D
« on: July 14, 2013, 05:23:19 PM »
I have Jackson Competitor's (old style) size 3D with pink Paramount 1085s (mid-level, I think is what they called them) blades signed by Alissa Czisny

The boots do not have ankle creases, but are quite scuffed up with backspin blade nicks.  The blades have life left in them, but are used.
The insoles are original, but have been washed since I last used them, you still might want to replace them, as I was a barefoot skater.

Pictures available on request.  Please email me, as I don't check the board much anymore. Remove the spaces for email address, and format like a normal email: jessi m (at) gmail (dot) com

I'd like $125 shipped in the USA, but will consider other offers. (I've found shipping costs about $25 on boot sets, so these are about $100 for the skates)

Offline AgnesNitt

• Asynchronous Skating Team Leader
  • Total GOE: 516
    • The ice doesn't care
Re: For sale: Jackson Competitor size 3D
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 05:54:22 PM »
I have Jackson Competitor's (old style) size 3D with pink Paramount 1085s (mid-level, I think is what they called them) blades signed by Alissa Czisny

The boots do not have ankle creases, but are quite scuffed up with backspin blade nicks.  The blades have life left in them, but are used.
The insoles are original, but have been washed since I last used them, you still might want to replace them, as I was a barefoot skater.

Pictures available on request.  Please email me, as I don't check the board much anymore. Remove the spaces for email address, and format like a normal email: jessi m (at) gmail (dot) com

I'd like $125 shipped in the USA, but will consider other offers. (I've found shipping costs about $25 on boot sets, so these are about $100 for the skates)

So you've quit skating?
Yes I'm in with the 90's. I have a skating blog. http://icedoesntcare.blogspot.com/

Offline Skittl1321

• Swizzle Royalty
  • Total GOE: 121
    • Skittles Skates
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 07:22:57 PM »
Not entirely, though it has been awhile. (I'm coach less and live further from the rink now. )

But these are my old skates. They were in the skate directors office with used skates for swhile, but the staff changed so i didnt want to leave them. Used skates dont sell often at my rink anyway. My newer pair (premiers) should last the rest of my life, with occasional blade changes.

Offline jjane45

• Clean Skate
  • Total GOE: 162
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 07:28:31 PM »
Not entirely... these are my old skates.

what a relief. hope everything is going well and you get a coach soon! :)

Offline JSM

• Freestyle Skater
  • Total GOE: 39
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 10:49:12 PM »
Glad to hear that you're not selling your skates Skittl!  You're a beautiful skater. 

Even if circumstances change, the ice will always be there for you if you decide to get back!   Good luck selling these!