You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: 2017 Scott Hamilton Adult Fantasy Skating Camp  (Read 2324 times)

Offline FigureSpins

• CER-A, CER-C
  • Asynchronous Skating Team Leader
  • Total GOE: 188
2017 Scott Hamilton Adult Fantasy Skating Camp
« on: May 11, 2017, 01:37:13 PM »
This is very tempting - I'm in Nashville for the PSA Conference that ends the day before this starts...

DATES:
Sunday, May 28 from 4:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. (CT) (followed by dinner with our guest coaches)
Monday, May 29 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.

WHERE: Ford Ice Center: 5264 Hickory Hollow Pkwy, Antioch, TN 37013

COST: $150 per day or $200 for both days!
(Includes: On-ice clinics and classes, Off-ice clinics and classes, one freestyle session before or after camp to practice or have a private lesson from one our amazing coaches, professional group camp photo and dinner with our guest coaches on Sunday evening.)

Guest coaches: Kori Ade, John Coughlin, Mark Ladwig, Paula Trujillo, Kelly Hobbs, and Julia Vlassov.  (Honestly: Paula makes the trip worthwhile.  Fun, energetic and wow can she jive!)

Classes will be divided by level. All coaches will be leading the classes ranging from Moves in the Field, Jump Class, Spin Class, Edge Class and figures. Participants will rotate and have an opportunity to work with all of our guest coaches and academy staff coaches. Our program is designed to be a free-spirited and joyful learning environment. Join us! Make new friends and learn a new skill or two.

Registration: https://www.nhl.com/predators/fordicecenter/adult-fantasy-camp
"If you still look good after skating practice, you didn't work hard enough."

Year-Round Skating Discussions for Figure Skaters - www.skatingforums.com

Offline Sam_Bryant

• Zamboni Driver
  • Total GOE: 10
    • Skating Experience Blog
Re: 2017 Scott Hamilton Adult Fantasy Skating Camp
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 10:18:55 PM »
Again. I SO wish one of these was near me.
Check out my blog as an adult getting back into figure skating! All input is appreciated ^_^

My Blog