You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: I am confused  (Read 6926 times)

Offline falen

• Pairs Partner
  • Total GOE: 8
Re: I am confused
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2011, 09:36:14 PM »
that is beautiful!

Nice spiral too.

Offline isakswings

• Carrying Baton for Yelling At Hockey Boys
  • Total GOE: 22
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2011, 02:17:25 PM »
Thank you. I hope it helped to see a USFS Freeskate 1 program. :) It wasn't a perfect skate but she did a good job! Also, keep in mind this was the last time she skated in FS 1. She had skated FS 1 2 other times before this skate. She was in FS 1 longer then any other basic skills level and I think that was because of the dumb backspin! The next time she skated, she competed in Freeskate 3 with a iffy backspin and survived. :) Now  her arch nemisis(sp?) is her sit/back-sit spin. She has a camel/sit/back-sit in her current program and this mom will be hoping and praying that spin improves in 3 weeks! I keep hoping her coach will put her camel/sit/back-scratch back in, instead of the camel/sit/back-sit but I don't think that will happen. LOL! Sometimes putting a challeging element in their programs makes them practice it more. Time will tell... between that spin and her axel I will be sweating bullets! Hee hee. She will be fine no matter what but I certainly hope things come together by then. Hee hee

Offline falen

• Pairs Partner
  • Total GOE: 8
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2011, 09:31:13 PM »
good luck!!