You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Forest Green Dress (adult XL)  (Read 3166 times)

Offline sarahspins

• Passed Silver MITF 4/7/13!
  • Swizzle Royalty
  • Total GOE: 131
  • CER-C
Forest Green Dress (adult XL)
« on: December 28, 2011, 04:59:57 PM »
New with tags (and includes matching scrunchie), it has only been tried on, the nude mesh is MUCH darker than my pasty white complexion will ever hope to be  :blush:

I love the detail on the back of this dress... it's so pretty and would make a great competition dress once stoned if you are naturally tanned :) (I should have known better when it looked a little dark on the model, but it's WAY darker on me!)

This is Main Street Dance / Figureskatewear #74983 and I paid $66 + shipping for this just a few months ago, but I'll let it go for $50 including shipping within the continental US (I am open to trades too).

Offline sarahspins

• Passed Silver MITF 4/7/13!
  • Swizzle Royalty
  • Total GOE: 131
  • CER-C
Re: Forest Green Dress (adult XL)
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 08:38:51 PM »
I hate to bump this up, but this dress is no longer available.. I ended up taking the dress apart and replacing the mesh with something more pale skin tone friendly, so I'm keeping it :)

Offline karne

• On the Edge
  • Total GOE: 11
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 08:51:45 AM »
I hate to bump this up, but this dress is no longer available.. I ended up taking the dress apart and replacing the mesh with something more pale skin tone friendly, so I'm keeping it :)

Oh no, bother. I just spotted it and went OH! I love that dress! :(
"Three months in figure skating is nothing. Three months is like 5 minutes in a day. 5 minutes in 24 hours - that's how long you've been working on this. And that's not long at all. You are 1000% better than you were 5 minutes ago." -- My coach

ISA Preliminary! Passed 13/12/14!

Offline Kitten23

• Future Adult National Champion
  • Defrosting Da Toes
  • Total GOE: 12
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 01:37:30 PM »
I just saw it too and thought it would work for me since I am of a darker shade.  Oh well... :nvm:
Courage doesn't always roar.  Sometimes it's the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I will try again tomorrow."

http://competitiveadultfigureskater.blogspot.com/