You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Fw Email sent by coach- Ice Dreams 2011 w/ Johnny Weir is back in Illinois  (Read 3155 times)

Offline skatericemom2011

• Wearing Rental Skates
  • Total GOE: 0
My daughters skating coach forwarded this to me, posting it so all of you can take a look,, its a great and fun opportunity.
If you have anymore questions just use contact info below or message me back and ill see what i can do.

Dear Figure Skating Rink. Coaches, Parents and Friends,

ICE DREAMS is returning to Edge Arena in Bensenville, Illinois for its second year! The show on April 30th will star 2 time Olympian and 3 time National Champion Johnny Weir along with other National
and World competitors Ashley Wagner, Brandon Mroz, and Agnes Zawadski.

Ice Dreams is looking for 100 future figure skating stars to participate in a group number with the stars of the show. We are looking for all levels from tot to senior. The first 50 skaters to sign up for the future talent search will be able to tryout LIVE on March 20th at the ISI District Championships – Fox Valley Ice Arena. After the first 50 skaters all additional entries will submit a tryout video via Ice Dreams youtube channel. Sign your skaters up now for this incredible opportunity!

To register go here: https://fs21.formsite.com/tmodlin1/HolidayDreamRegistration/secure_index.html

Find us on Facebook!

For questions please email icedreams@fireworkssm.com or call 646-274-0955

To get involved or volunteer with the show email us at icedreams@fireworkssm.com with the subject line Volunteer.

We look forward to see you and your skaters on March 20th!

Kylie Culnane
Fireworks Sports Marketing
475 Park Ave South, 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10016
Ph: 646 274 0955
Fax: 212 532 5499

Offline jjane45

• Clean Skate
  • Total GOE: 162
Re: Fw Email sent by coach- Ice Dreams 2011 w/ Johnny Weir is back in Illinois
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 01:06:06 AM »
I saw the group number last year and was worried they hit the capacity limit for the ice surface. Skaters barely had room to move.

The talent search really boosted ticket sales! Lots of Cuties oranges around.