You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Solo Free Dance Test Requirement  (Read 2697 times)

Offline Pandora

• Axelicious!
  • Total GOE: 3
Solo Free Dance Test Requirement
« on: October 15, 2016, 08:49:10 AM »
Hi Everybody! I have a Test question. I have passed the Adult MITF test and am now preparing to cross over to the Intermediate MITF (standard track). I noticed the Solo Free Dance Tests and would like to take them. The first test is listed as Juvenile level and the requirement is the Juvenile MITF test. Since I am crossing over from the Adult Tests at Intermediate level, am I qualified with the Adult Gold Test to take the Juvenile Solo Free Dance or do I have to wait until after I take the Intermediate MITF?  ???

Offline Clarice

• Practicing Chick Tails
  • Total GOE: 68
Re: Solo Free Dance Test Requirement
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 06:37:50 AM »
Are you looking at the Rule Book? It clearly lists the Adult Gold MIF test as one of the acceptable prerequisites for the Juvenile Solo Free Dance Test. Link is to the Rule Book - you want page 282.

http://www.usfigureskating.org/content/2016-17%20Rulebook%2009-06-16.pdf

Offline Pandora

• Axelicious!
  • Total GOE: 3
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 08:19:19 AM »
Thank you. Yes I see it underlined in the 2016 rule book. I must have been looking at an old book because I didn't read Gold Test listed. Thanks.  :blush:

Offline Clarice

• Practicing Chick Tails
  • Total GOE: 68
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 05:35:28 PM »
Yes, you must have been looking at an old book. This is a new addition, I believe.