You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Jolie Jewels Crystals on Sale  (Read 2541 times)

Offline FigureSpins

• CER-A, CER-C
  • Asynchronous Skating Team Leader
  • Total GOE: 188
Jolie Jewels Crystals on Sale
« on: March 24, 2012, 08:16:35 PM »
I made my usual rounds of the craft stores this week and noticed a few really good sales on Jolie Jewels.  Looks like they're bringing in new branding/packaging and putting the older packages on clearance at AC Moore and Michaels.

I needed some crystals for a project, and the smaller quantity-packages were fine; I didn't need to order by the gross.  (I know that's less expensive.) 

The best prices were at AC Moore - they had two bins of crystals in their clearance aisle.  All the packages were discounted deeply and today they took an additional 40% off.  Packages of crystals that were originally $4.99 rang up at 52ยข each!  It was worth the time of going through the jumbled clearance bins.  I found two packages of clear, square 4mm marked down.  I wanted more, so I took two packages off the crystal wall that weren't marked down.  I asked the cashier if it was only the marked packages since the UPCs and packaging were identical.  The manager overheard and gave me the discount on all four packages!

They also had glass bead strings on sale.

When I went into Michaels, they were having a 50% off sale on the crystals.  I was disappointed that Joanns only had the Tulip brand crystals.  They're not as sparkly, imo.  Didn't get to Hancock Fabrics today.
"If you still look good after skating practice, you didn't work hard enough."

Year-Round Skating Discussions for Figure Skaters - www.skatingforums.com

Offline Skittl1321

• Swizzle Royalty
  • Total GOE: 121
    • Skittles Skates
Re: Jolie Jewels Crystals on Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 10:35:27 PM »
We don't have an AC Moore- but that's a fantastic deal!

I bought some Preciosa rhinestones today from Dreamtime Creations (.com).  They have the older style ones on sale for 50% off, and then a code to get an additional 25% off.  I thought 62% off was a pretty good deal!

I love Preciosa- I think they are equal to Swarvoski, and use them interchangeably.