You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Icenetwork Season Pass 2015-2016  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Isk8NYC

• Administrator
  • Asynchronous Skating Team Leader
  • Total GOE: 141
    • Ten Years of Figure Skating Discussions!
Icenetwork Season Pass 2015-2016
« on: October 30, 2015, 01:14:53 PM »
The icenetwork.com Season Pass is $49.99 but if you are a USFSA member, you should have received an email with a discount code to take $25 off the price.  The offer was supposed to expire on 10/26 but I just used it today (10/30) and the code is still good!

If you didn't get the email, check your spam folder.  If all else fails, reach out to US Figure Skating's Membership Services via email.

The Skate Canada livestream starts today at 3pm ET.
http://web.icenetwork.com/schedule/2015/10/2015_skate_canada
-- Isk8NYC --
"I like to skate on the other side of the ice." - Comedian Steven Wright

Offline Isk8NYC

• Administrator
  • Asynchronous Skating Team Leader
  • Total GOE: 141
    • Ten Years of Figure Skating Discussions!
Re: Icenetwork Season Pass 2015-2016
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 01:57:02 PM »
I've been hoping for an easy way to stream icenetwork.com on my television rather than watching on my ipad or sitting at the computer.

• The TV's internet browser freezes when I try to play video - must be the scripting.
  • Roku, which offers an MLB.com channel, doesn't have an icenetwork or internet browser.
  • The DVD/VCR recorder only streams certain services, like Netflix.
  • I can connect my ipad (using the Puffin browser) or my laptop but it's klugy.

Earlier this year, I bought a refurbished Sony BluRay player.  I was thrilled today to find out that it has an internet browser.
Success!  I am able to stream the icenetwork.com videos without extra cables or hardware!

My work laptop has been relocated to the kitchen breakfast bar for the rest of the day with Skate Canada showing on the TV in the family room!  I'm good until the World Series tonight, lol.  Then I'm back to the desktop computer with the HD monitor or my ipad.
-- Isk8NYC --
"I like to skate on the other side of the ice." - Comedian Steven Wright