You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: SP Teri vs Harlick  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Freeskatekate

• Rink Rat
  • Total GOE: 0
SP Teri vs Harlick
« on: May 30, 2018, 04:11:28 PM »
If you’re going the fully custom boot route, do you prefer SP Teri or Harlick? For a wide ball/narrow heel (C/AA) split, length differences between feet  and in need of custom orthotics. My coach has been fitting SP Teri for decades so I’m leaning towards SP Teri but wanted to see if anyone had a good outcome with Harlick.

Offline icedancer

• Custom Skates
  • Total GOE: 143
Re: SP Teri vs Harlick
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 08:24:45 PM »
If your coach has been fitting SP Teri for decades I would ask him - I have heard too many horror stories about Harlick in recent years to think that that would be a good option -

Offline Freeskatekate

• Rink Rat
  • Total GOE: 0
Re: SP Teri vs Harlick
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 08:35:08 PM »
If your coach has been fitting SP Teri for decades I would ask him - I have heard too many horror stories about Harlick in recent years to think that that would be a good option -

I just wanted to see if there was an difference between them or if anyone preferred one over the other. Coach thinks SP Teri will be a good fit so I’m doing the fitting tomorrow, but figured I’d just hear what others think.