End of year results:
1) Improve flow and speed Yes. Slowly, really depends on what I'm doing, but yes.
2) Improve footwork Slowly. I'm probably better at it than I think I am, but it's still rough.
3) Improve posture Definite work in progress
1) Get all of them consistent with good form All jumps consistent. Form is being worked on, but steadily improving
3) Get more height in all of them Work in progress
2) Start on-ice axel prep Yup!
1) Centering all of them Ha. HAHAHAHA! Yeah, definitely failed this one.
2) 4+ revolutions on sit spin and backspin in the proper positions Yes and yes.
3) Work on layback so I'm not as awkward as I feel and know I look Still awkward, but progressed enough to attempting the catch-foot version
4) Start working on the camel Yup! And back camel.
5) Stop scraping my toepick on the crossover entry Better.
1) A consistent work-out schedule that I'll have trouble pushing aside no matter how busy my life gets Utterly failed.
2) Stretching Failed
3) Take some kind of dance class if I can find one that works with my schedule and doesn't cost a lot Found a class after I started the new job, wasn't able to take it due to finances
4) Learning a good, healthy way to manage my anxiety so I don't become a vibrating ball of nerves before testing or competition Working on it! I was not a vibrating ball of nerves before the last competition or the holiday show.Nervous, yes, but not vibrating.