You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: [Online Skate Shops]  (Read 1362 times)

Offline AgnesNitt

• Asynchronous Skating Team Leader
  • Total GOE: 516
    • The ice doesn't care
[Online Skate Shops]
« on: May 04, 2015, 04:51:30 PM »
So I thought I'd start a threat about online skate shops. I stumbled accross one with some fun things I've never seen before so I thought I'd pass it along.

Most shops have the same thing, same soakers, same guards, same bags. Then I found IcePinkie.com.

1. Magnetic gems for your blades. I may have seen these before, but they look like fun.
2. IceFire skate apparel. Totally blinged out jackets and pants. I mean really blinged out. The pink jacket with gold bling appealed to me
3. You-nique apparel. I think this may glow in the dark. Or shine extra bright.
4. Claw Cats glue on no skid material for the bottom of your guards.
5. Brocade skate soakers for those of you who like to be classy.

They've also got some other selections of other stuff I've seen elsewhere, but it's nice stuff.

I ordered a pair of red and gold brocade soakers and some Claw Cats.
Yes I'm in with the 90's. I have a skating blog. http://icedoesntcare.blogspot.com/

Offline ChristyRN

• Salchow-a-Bunga!
  • Total GOE: 184
Re: [Online Skate Shops]
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 08:20:03 PM »
Checking it out. I can always use more bling to distract the judges from my skating. Of course, no ordering anything until after we move later this month.
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with one gorgeous redhead.  (Lucille Ball)