You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: I have two nice pairs of skates available Riedells and Jacksons for wide feet  (Read 2345 times)

Offline cuemommy

• Rink Rat
  • Total GOE: 0
I am ALSO looking to PURCHASE ice skates.  Edea or Jackson.  Maybe other good quality brands.  Please read bottom of my description.  I am also willing to trade!

If you have blades I'm looking for (I am around 9 1/2 inches blade)  I can trade with you for my skates or be flexible with whatever trade we can figure out.

For SALE:

I have Jackson Elite (older model) but still in great condition. No break down. Some chips on the outside from spins etc.
Details:
Boots: White Ladies Jackson Elite 5 D  (the tongue has some peeling)
Blade: Ultima Freestyle (great blades!) 9 1/4    (they need a sharpening and they are good for at least 3 more sharpenings or more!)

Email me for pictures if you wish.

Riedells

Boots: White Ladies Riedells 280 Bronze Medallion  5 wide  with Sapphire Blade 

The boots itself are great for beginners/intermediates beause of its stiffness and can be heat molded. Boots can be kept for quite a while and replaced with better blade if you wish)  In great shape and not used much.

Can email or text for pics.

I have paypal and I ship quickly.  I can ship first thing in the morning or even today before 5pm.  Post office is right down the road from me.

Riedells  $100 (purchased for $275 new)
Jacksons with Freestyle Blade $250 (purchased for about $800 new for combo)

Shipping $20  (if BOTH---shipping $30)

What I'm looking for:

I am WILLING to trade for both or one pair for:
Edea  Ice Fly or
Jackson Elite  or
upper level brand.
I am a STREET shoe size 7.5-8 with wide feet. If you are around that street size shoe with wide feet and have something you want to trade with... let me know.

Offline davincisop

• Alex, I'd like to buy an axel…
  • Total GOE: 162
  • 2017 Goal: Pass Bronze Dances
I have two pairs of used blades I'm looking to sell size 9.5.

One pair is Jackson Ultima Legacy (selling for $75) and the other pair is John Wilson Gold Seal (selling for $400). Both are used but in great condition and still have lots of life left on the blades. I just ended up with a pair that I am more comfortable on.

I skate at RDV, so if you were interested I could bring them with me to the rink. :)

Offline davincisop

Also, RDV occasionally does skate/dress swaps and sales. Usually before tests or competitions. Might be worth getting in touch with the club about when they do the next one. :)

Offline cuemommy

• Rink Rat
  • Total GOE: 0
Thank you again!  I posted on the "thick calves" thread and asked you how I can get in touch with the people for the fitting.

I will definitely ask RDV when the next "sale" is. 

As for the blades. I might be interested in the Jackson Ultima Legacy ones.  The John Wilson is too much for me.

I need to look at the Edeas and see what size blades they are. 

Offline davincisop

Let me know what size you'll need and I'd be glad to pop on over with them and you can do a trial session with them. :)

My guy sharpened them before he removed them so they would be ready for whoever bought them so they're ready.