You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Jackson Premiere split width E/AA size 5.5  (Read 1808 times)

Offline DressmakingMomma

• Gamified Figure Skater!
  • Total GOE: 24
Jackson Premiere split width E/AA size 5.5
« on: April 22, 2014, 12:00:47 PM »
Figured I'd see if there were was any interest in DD's barely used skates here before trading them in when her new skates arrive. These won't be available to ship out until early to mid June.

Skates were a custom makeup with an extra rounded toe box, split width E ball and AA heel.
Sole is chem sealed, but with green and gold glitter and DD picked out stickers for the bottom under the seal which can't be seen on the ice but are a bit obnoxious - think 10 year old girl.
Skates have been stretched overall and punched out at the arches.
There are a few scuff marks, but that's about it - still very white and new looking.
Insoles were replaces immediately with thin foam insoles, so the Jackson elite footbed insoles that came with the skates are new.

They were picked up on 12/13/13 but DD had a big growth spurt at the end of March, so they are in great shape and are just broken in and not at all broken down.

Currently have a 9-1/4" coro ace blade which I'm hoping will fit her next skates, so you may have to add a blade.

I can send pictures if you PM me, or if you live in the Chicagoland area you can try them on.

If boots only, then I'd like to get $200 (paid $564 for just the boots - have the receipt, original box and jackson paperwork) or $275 with the blades which have lots of sharpening left if they don't fit her next skates.

Offline littlerain

• On the Edge
  • Total GOE: 11
Re: Jackson Premiere split width E/AA size 5.5
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 12:06:05 AM »
Hey, in the event that her blades don't fit, would you let me know? :)

Offline DressmakingMomma

• Gamified Figure Skater!
  • Total GOE: 24
Re: Jackson Premiere split width E/AA size 5.5
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 08:31:02 AM »
Sure! Just for clarification, I can sell the boots or the boots and blades (if they don't fit the next skates) but won't be selling just the blades alone. If I can't find a buyer here then they will get traded in at the skate shop. I'm open to offers - should have probably mentioned that in the ad as well.