You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Post your memories of your fav. Retired Skating Partnerships.  (Read 1682 times)

Offline FSWer

• Defrosting Da Toes
  • Total GOE: 1
Post your memories of your fav. Retired Skating Partnerships.
« on: October 16, 2010, 04:58:32 PM »
Ok my friends!!!! What I want you to do for me today is to post what memories you have of your fav. Retired Skating PPartnerships. Pairs OR Ice-Dance. Retired Partnerships only.Pease include if the Team was a Pair or Ice-Dance Team. Please also include which Team out of the ones you list which one you miss the most. Only one. You may also include which Team you think did the best elements out of the ones you list (if you remember more then 1 Team for their Throws for example. Who had the best. Like I did).  So here we go. I still have my memories of Katie Orscher and Gerrett Lucash. As well as Katia Gordeeva and Segel,and Jamie Sale and David Perfer (sorry,can't spell the last names without looking at them)....and here are My memories. I can STILL very,very clearly remember ALL 3 of the above Teams in Pairs for their Lasso AND Airplaine Lifts. As well as their Death Spirals. I can STILL even remember seeing skate!!! YES I have seen old pics of ALL 3 Teams. But I DO STILL have MY momeries!!!!! I must say that I really,really miss them ALL!!!!!!! The one Team I really miss the MOST is....Katie Orscher and Garrett Lucash. Also out of all the elememnts I've mentioned.. I really loved Katie and Garrett's the MOST!!!! Anybody else?