You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Custom Ice Skating Dresses - Sk8 Gr8 Designs, Chicagoland area, USA  (Read 4874 times)

Offline Sk8Gr8Designs

• Wearing Rental Skates
  • Total GOE: 0
Looking for a compelling skating dress that's unique? I specialize in one of a kind competition and ice show dresses, airbrushed and dip dyed fabrics, custom dyed colors, hand painted fabrics, appliques, crystal rhinestones, and alterations. I offer my clients reliability, quality, honesty, a good value and a fit that won't be outgrown too soon, and we'll have fun designing the dress! I'd love the opportunity to work with you. Made in the USA!
Phone: 847-858-8156
Email: info@sk8gr8designs.com
Web: www.sk8gr8designs.com

Offline Sk8Gr8Designs

• Wearing Rental Skates
Custom Competition Figure Skating Dresses -Sk8 Gr8 Designs
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 12:29:38 PM »
Looking for a compelling skating dress that's unique? I specialize in one of a kind competition and ice show dresses, airbrushed and dip dyed fabrics, custom dyed colors, hand painted fabrics, appliques, crystal rhinestones, and alterations. I offer my clients reliability, quality, honesty, a good value and a fit that won't be outgrown too soon, and we'll have fun designing the dress! I'd love the opportunity to work with you. Made in the USA!

Offline Sk8Gr8Designs

• Wearing Rental Skates
Custom Skating Boot Covers - Sk8 Gr8 Designs
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 01:24:31 PM »
Want custom skate boot covers? I specialize in one of a kind figure skating dresses, boot covers and skirts for competition and ice shows. Made proudly in the USA.