You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Jackson Elite Ladies Figure Skates 8.0 C  (Read 2075 times)

Offline icepatina

• Wearing Rental Skates
  • Total GOE: 0
Jackson Elite Ladies Figure Skates 8.0 C
« on: January 20, 2013, 12:47:00 PM »
This pair of Jackson Elite Skates are a ladies' size 8.0 C. I hurt my back shortly after buying these, so they have not been used much. They are heat moldable and have been heated once.  I think they can be heated one or two more times, but please contact your local ice rink. They have an elite footbed system.  The blades were made in Sheffield England and are Professional Freestyle blades. I am including their skate guards.

The blades have some rust stains and they need to be sharpened. The skate guards have some rust marks in the bottom.  The laces have some worn and frayed spots.
There is a small separation of the boot from the heel, and two flaws where the heel and the boot join.  Nevertheless, these skates are in beautiful shape and have minimal usage. I have tried to accurately describe their condition. If you contact me and give me your email, I can send you pictures.

I am selling these skates for $500 and $35 shipping. I only ship to the 48 contiguous states of the U.S. I do not offer refunds, accept returns, or assume any liability for any flaw, defects, damages, or problems these skates may have or incur.  Thank you!