You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Kent Washington Area Practice Partner Wanted  (Read 1816 times)

Offline RyanPB

• Wearing Rental Skates
  • Total GOE: 1
Kent Washington Area Practice Partner Wanted
« on: April 09, 2015, 11:34:59 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm Ryan and I'm a beginner ice skater moving up fast and am posting here because I'm looking for an ice skating practice partner. While this isn't essential to me, I have been reading up on tips for beginners and most places say that it's good to have someone to skate with. I am from Kent Washington and skate at the Kent Valley Ice Center. I work from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday but will almost always be catching the public session on Tuesday night from 7 to 8 pm and all of the public sessions from the 8 to 11 pm on Friday night to all of the Saturday sessions and the Sunday session. If you live in the area and are looking for someone to skate with even just once or on a regular basis then send me a message. I don't know if they would allow me to post my cell number here but I would happily give it to someone interested in practicing with me. Its fine with me whatever level of skill you are at, just know that I am a beginner, but I am picking it up pretty fast, and very very determined to get much better. Hope to hear from you.

Ryan