You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Coronation Ace blades size 10-1/4" for sale $140  (Read 2210 times)

Online Bill_S

• Over the Edge
  • Total GOE: 370
  • Whack! Bam! Ouch!
    • Bill's skating pages
Coronation Ace blades size 10-1/4" for sale $140
« on: October 10, 2019, 06:22:05 PM »
I have a very lightly used set of Coronation Ace blades, size 10-1/4", for sale for $140 shipped. I took delivery of them in late August 2019 and skated on them 5 times for a total of 7.5 hours. They had only one sharpening in preparation for skating in them.

I'm experimenting with blades, and this set of Aces has a different spin rocker than my old blades. I didn't adapt to it, so it's for sale.

There are very minor signs of use, for example, a mounting screw left a light mark on the mounting plate. Otherwise it's hard to tell that they have been used at all.

Most of the mounting plates show no signs of use.

The blades will come in the original box.

I put a light oil on the blades edges, and fastened the original edge protectors to them.

That should maintain a sharp, rust-free edge for shipping. The blades were inspected for any bowing, and these are perfectly straight. They are beautifully made.

The mounting screws that came inside the box are not magnetic, so I assume that they are stainless steel.

If you are interested, please contact me via PM.
Bill Schneider