You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Russia Doping Scandal--They do it on purpose--at the government level!  (Read 2376 times)

Offline AgnesNitt

• Asynchronous Skating Team Leader
  • Total GOE: 516
    • The ice doesn't care
Yes I'm in with the 90's. I have a skating blog. http://icedoesntcare.blogspot.com/

Offline riley876

• BladeLock
  • AOSS Member
  • Total GOE: 26
Re: Russia Doping Scandal--They do it on purpose--at the government level!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 06:53:13 PM »
Yawn.  USA vs Russia.  Round n.

I'd put money about this coming down from the highest levels of govt on the US side.  Russia have made the US look like imbeciles in Syria, and so they want revenge any way they can get it.  Certainly not to say the Russians aren't guilty, but I bet they aren't the only ones, by any means.

Offline TreSk8sAZ

• Blade Runner
  • Total GOE: 42
Re: Russia Doping Scandal--They do it on purpose--at the government level!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 11:16:03 AM »
Yawn.  USA vs Russia.  Round n.

I'd put money about this coming down from the highest levels of govt on the US side.  Russia have made the US look like imbeciles in Syria, and so they want revenge any way they can get it.  Certainly not to say the Russians aren't guilty, but I bet they aren't the only ones, by any means.

Um, actually, the three members of the WADA panel who are making the recommendations to the IAAF that the track athletes be sanctioned are two Canadians and a German. No one from the US was involved in this investigation, at least not on the international level.