You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Sharing good experience with Jenskates.com  (Read 1294 times)

Offline twinskaters

• Practicing Chick Tails
  • Total GOE: 9
Sharing good experience with Jenskates.com
« on: April 21, 2015, 09:11:30 AM »
I've now ordered from them several times and have been happy enough with their customer service that I really want to mention it here.

I ordered some birthday gifts for my girls in January, and Jen emailed me to let me know there was a slight delay because something wasn't in one shop but was in the other, and she wanted to be sure it was OK to hold the other stuff until that item got there. Then when I had to exchange one item (I chose the wrong zuca seat cushion color for one daughter) it was all super-easy and fast. Then this weekend I wanted to place another order but the item was out of stock on the website. I emailed Jen to check on it, and she found that it was available and updated the website. I only got to ordering it late last night and already got the shipping notice today!

I'm sure it helps that they're in Connecticut and I'm nearby in New York, but I've gotten all my orders quickly and without incident. So if you're looking to order skating stuff, do give them a try!

Offline Jenna

• Dust Bunny Hopping
  • Total GOE: 5
Re: Sharing good experience with Jenskates.com
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 01:26:47 PM »
I just bought a new transpack skate bag from her.  She was the only one who had the color I was looking for and didn't have them marked up to $50-60!  I live in the Midwest and got it in 2-3 days after I ordered it.  I second the recommendation!

Offline Christy

• AOSS Member
  • Total GOE: 103
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 07:01:59 PM »
I've ordered from them and they were really helpful and quick, however I had to call them to check availability and they charged for shipping even though I met the requirements for their free shipping offer at the time.

Offline Twizzler

• Beware the Bars of Death!
  • Total GOE: 1
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 07:41:15 PM »
I've also had good luck with them. It's nice to know you have an internet shop that you can trust.