You are viewing as a Guest.

Welcome to skatingforums - over 10 years of figure skating discussions for skaters, coaches, judges and parents!

Please register to be able to access all features of this message board.

Author Topic: Skating Magazines and Books available, just pay shipping.  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Stormy

• Rink Rat
  • Total GOE: 6
Skating Magazines and Books available, just pay shipping.
« on: February 10, 2013, 12:39:50 PM »
Hey everyone!  I haven't been on here in a while, but knew this was the best place to start with these!  :)

I have MANY years of Skating Magazine issues that I don't really need.  If anyone wants specific issues I can see if I have them, or all of them.  If you are interested in the lot, I will count out exactly how many years/issues I have for you.  All I ask is you pay shipping.  I probably have at least the last 8 years worth, if not farther back.  They're all in excellent condition, I usually just read once and put them in my bookshelf. 

I also have a couple of books as well and again, if you'd like them all I ask is shipping.  I have Dorothy Hamill A Skating Life (hardcover, mint condition), On Edge by Jon Jackson (hardcover, mint condition). 

I don't always seem to get PM notifications here, so if you'd like any of the magazine or books, please e-mail me directly at adoraleadjammer@gmail.com

Thanks and happy skating!!
Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?